i700B STEAM CLEANER
Our best selling i700B has the features and performance you are looking for.
The i37 steam gun comes with an 8’ steam hose and quick connect fittings. The small diameter opening gives a very concentrated amount of steam.
4 SAFETY SYSTEMS
The i700B has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
A pressure gauge is standard on the i700B. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the i700B is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
The quick release fittings allow for easy removal and reconnecting of the steam gun.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
THE POWER OF STEAM
The i700B produces 70 PSI of steam pressure and reaches temperatures up to 221º F at the tip. It’s ideally suited for use in dental labs for cleaning away left over wax, plaster waste and other debris, and for polishing the final product.
WHY CLEAN WITH STEAM?
Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture and since the only ingredient required for the i700B is water, cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
• 2.37 gallon, 9 L water capacity
• 1200W heating element
• Visual water level indicator
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• 70 PSI, 4.8 bar operating pressure
• Ranco pressure control
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• 2 incoloy heating elements (1-spare)
• Carrying handle
• 30-40 minute heat up time
• Up to 8 hours of continuous steam
• Rated for unlimited hours of use per day
In-depth look at our roots, innovations, and helpful links. Learn More +
* Free Shipping - Offer applicable to orders placed online and at retail pricing only; applicable to shipping address within the continental USA and Canadian provinces only. (Does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, Nunavut and the Territories.)