i600A STEAM CLEANER
Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation pressurized steam boiler tanks. See warranty document for details.
THERMOSTAT RESET BUTTON
Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset button is the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off
the heating element when the water is low.
STAINLESS STEEL TANK & ENCLOSURE
Stainless steel is the #1 choice for pressurized steam cleaners around the world. The i600A utilizes this unsurpassed material both inside and out. Unlike cast iron models ours will not rust.
4 SAFETY SYSTEMS
The i600A has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety
thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a
low water indicator.
A pressure gauge is standard on the i600A. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the i600A is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
Each i600A jewelry steam cleaner comes complete with a water funnel,
water stick and a plastic tube and fittings for the blow down valve.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and
construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond
expectations for performance.
THE POWER OF STEAM
The i600A produces 65 PSI of steam pressure and reaches temperatures up to 221º F at the tip. It’s ideally suited for use in jewelry stores and workrooms for cleaning away left over wax, plaster waste and other debris, and for polishing the final product.
WHY CLEAN WITH STEAM?
Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture and since the only ingredient required for the i600A is water, cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
• 1.25 gallon, 4.5 L water capacity
• 1200W heating element
• Water level stick
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• 65 PSI, 4.5 bar operating pressure
• Pressure/safety switch
• 30A heavy-duty contactor
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• 1 incoloy heating element
• Carrying handle
• 15-20 minute heat up time
• Up to 6 hours of continuous steam
In-depth look at our roots, innovations, and helpful links. Learn More +
* Free Shipping - Offer applicable to orders placed online and at retail pricing only; applicable to shipping address within the continental USA and Canadian provinces only. (Does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, Nunavut and the Territories.)