9000CJ AUTOMATIC STEAM CLEANER
The new automatic jewelry steam cleaner from Reliable.
Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation
pressurized steam boiler tanks. See warranty document for details.
DIRECT WATER FEED
The 9000CJ provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time when it's hooked up to a direct water line or with the available 2 gallon water container (included).
THERMOSTAT RESET BUTTON
Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset button is
the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off
the heating element when the water is low.
A pressure gauge is standard on the i800A. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
HEAVY-DUTY LOCKING CASTERS
The 9000CJ is supplied with commercial grade heavy-duty locking casters that allow it to be moved when necessary and locked down when ready to work.
BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the 9000CJ is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
OPTIONAL WATER CONTAINER
If connecting to a direct water supply is not convenient, the 9000CJ comes with a removable 2 gallon water container.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
AUTOMATIC PROFESSIONAL STEAM CLEANER
The newest member to our pro series steam boilers, the 9000CJ provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time when it's hooked up to a direct water line or with the available 2 gallon water container. There's no more down time waiting for the boiler to re-pressurize. The 9000CJ is the perfect choice for environments that require large volumes of uninterrupted steam.
WHY CLEAN WITH STEAM?
The only ingredient required for the 9000CJ is water. Cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
• Automatic shut-off of pump in case water supply is interrupted
• Boiler thermostat reset switch
• 1.3 gallon, 5 L water capacity
• 1200W boiler
• Heavy-duty locking casters
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• Up to 80 PSI, 5.5 bar operating pressure
• Ranco pressure control
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• 2 incoloy heating elements (1-spare)
• 20-30 minute heat up time
• 20-amp plug required
• Direct connection to a water line
• Optional portable water supply
• Unlimited hours of continuous steam
In-depth look at our roots, innovations, and helpful links. Learn More +
* Free Shipping - Offer applicable to orders placed online and at retail pricing only; applicable to shipping address within the continental USA and Canadian provinces only. (Does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, Nunavut and the Territories.) Cannot ship to APO, FPO and PO boxes.