i702 STEAM BOILER
Need more versatility? With the i702 you can plug in an iron or brush or both.
TWO SOLENOID VALVES
Unlike the i700, the i702 has 2 solenoid valves, and therefore must operate with 220V voltage. On the i702, the steam accessories (irons etc.) are also sold separately.
4 SAFETY SYSTEMS
The i702 has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
A pressure gauge is standard on the i702. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the i702 is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
Two iron rests are supplied with the i702. Once mounted, they create a safe environment for the i30 iron to rest on.
The quick release fittings allow for easy removal and reconnecting of an iron, steam brush or steam gun.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
PROFESSIONAL STEAM BOILER
The i702 is the most flexible boiler in our line-up. Because it has 2 solenoid valves, it can support any two steam attachments including irons, steam brushes and steam guns. It has become the industry standard for those seeking a flexible, high quality, large size boiler.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The i702 excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by professionals.
• 2.37 gallon, 9 L water capacity
• 1600W electrical (220V – boiler only)
• Visual water level indicator
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• Up to 70 PSI, 4.8 bar operating pressure
• Ranco pressure control
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• 2 incoloy heating elements
• Carrying handle
• 20-30 minute heat up time
• Up to 8 hours of continuous steam
• Rated for unlimited hours of use per day
In-depth look at our roots, innovations, and helpful links. Learn More +
* Free Shipping - Offer applicable to orders placed online and at retail pricing only; applicable to shipping address within the continental USA and Canada only. (Does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.)