The new automatic steam boiler and iron system from Reliable.
Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation
pressurized steam boiler tanks. See warranty document for details.
DIRECT WATER FEED
The i800 provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time when it's hooked up to a direct water line or with the 2 gallon water container. Water container available upon request.
THERMOSTAT RESET BUTTON
Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset button is
the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off
the heating element when the water is low.
i30 STEAM IRON
The i30/120V iron with 7' steam hose and quick connects is lightweight (3.9 lb.), comfortable (cork handle) and uses the same high standard parts (thermal fuse, thermostat) that has made it the #1 choice of professionals.
A pressure gauge is standard on the i800. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the i800 is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
HEAVY-DUTY LOCKING CASTERS
The i800 is supplied with commercial grade heavy-duty locking casters that allow it to be moved when necessary and locked down when ready to work.
OPTIONAL WATER CONTAINER
If connecting to a direct water supply is not convenient, the i800 is available with a removable 2 gallon water container (upon request).
The quick release fittings allow for easy removal and reconnecting of the iron, or other steam accessory.
The i800's iron uses an easy to clean aluminum soleplate with holes at the tip for maximum steam penetration.
HEAT RESISTANT IRON PAD
The i600 is supplied with a heat resistant silicone-rubber iron pad to rest the iron on. The iron can be safely left on the pad for extended periods of time.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
AUTO PROFESSIONAL IRON STATION
The newest member to our i series steam boilers, the i800 provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time when it's hooked up to a direct water line or with the available 2 gallon water container. There's no more down time waiting for the boiler to re-pressurize. The i800 is the perfect choice for environments that require large volumes of uninterrupted steam.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The i800 excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by professionals.
• Automatic shut-off of pump in case water supply is interrupted
• Boiler thermostat reset switch
• 1.3 gallon, 5 L water capacity
• 1200W boiler, 800W iron
• 17 amps, 20-amp plug required
• Heavy-duty locking casters
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• Up to 80 PSI, 5.5 bar operating pressure
• Ranco pressure control
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• 2 incoloy heating elements (1-spare)
• 20-30 minute heat up time
• Continuous steam
• 20-amp plug required
• Direct connection to a water line
• Optional portable water supply
• Unlimited hours of continuous ironing
In-depth look at our roots, innovations, and helpful links. Learn More +
* Free Shipping - Offer applicable to orders placed online and at retail pricing only; applicable to shipping address within the continental USA and Canadian provinces only. (Does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, Nunavut and the Territories.)