TWO IRON STATION
The new automatic steam boiler and iron system from Reliable.
Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation
pressurized steam boiler tanks. See warranty document for details.
DIRECT WATER FEED
The i802 provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time when it's hooked up to a direct water line or with the available 2 gallon water container.
THERMOSTAT RESET BUTTON
Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset button is
the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off
the heating element when the water is low.
TWO SOLENOID VALVES
Unlike the i800, the i802 has 2 solenoid valves, and therefore must operate with 220V voltage. On the i802, the steam accessories (irons etc.) are also sold separately.
A pressure gauge is standard on the i800. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the i802 is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
HEAVY-DUTY LOCKING CASTERS
The i800 is supplied with commercial grade heavy-duty locking casters that allow it to be moved when necessary and locked down when ready to work.
OPTIONAL WATER CONTAINER
If connecting to a direct water supply is not convenient, the i800 is available with a removable 2 gallon water container.
The quick release fittings allow for easy removal and reconnecting of the iron, or other steam accessory.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
AUTOMATIC PROFESSIONAL IRON STATION
The newest member to our i series steam boilers, the i802 provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time when it's hooked up to a direct water line or with the available 2 gallon water container. There's no more down time waiting for the boiler to re-pressurize. The i802 is the perfect choice for environments that require large volumes of uninterrupted steam for up to two steam devices.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The i802 excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by professionals.
• Automatic shut-off of pump in case water supply is interrupted
• Two solenoid valves
• 1.3 gallon, 5 L water capacity
• 1200W boiler
• Boiler thermostat reset switch
• Heavy-duty locking casters
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• Up to 80 PSI, 5.5 bar operating pressure
• Ranco pressure control
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• 2 incoloy heating elements (1-spare)
• 20-30 minute heat up time
• Continuous steam
• 20-amp plug required
• Direct connection to a water line
• Optional portable water supply
• Unlimited hours of continuous ironing
In-depth look at our roots, innovations, and helpful links. Learn More +
* Free Shipping - Offer applicable to orders placed online and at retail pricing only; applicable to shipping address within the continental USA and Canadian provinces only. (Does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, Nunavut and the Territories.)