This zig-zag and straight stitch portable walking-foot machine is remarkably versatile and easy to use.
BUILT-IN SPEED REDUCER
The built-in speed reducer gives the machine extra torque to get through the toughest jobs.
PIPING AND ZIPPER FEET INCLUDED
The inside welting foot allows you to do piping from 1/8" up to 3/16". The extra outside zipper foot is ideal for zippers.
UP TO 8 LAYERS OF SUNBRELLA-PLUS
A full 1/4" clearance under the foot allows the Barracuda to sew 10 or more layers of heavy canvas or up to 8 layers of Sunbrella-Plus (top of the line material for boats).
Sometimes you need more space to work. That’s why each machine is supplied with a 12.5" x 6" extension table.
HEAVY-DUTY CARRYING HANDLE
A heavy-duty carrying handle makes moving your Barracuda a simple task.
REVERSE LEVER MECHANISM
The Barracuda allows you to reinforce the seams simply by pushing down the reverse lever.
FULL ACCESSORY KIT
Extra needles, bobbins, foot controller, thread stand, screwdriver and an instruction book are included with the unit.
OPTIONAL CUDA CRANK
With the optional Cuda Crank you can turn your Barracuda into a hard driving machine. Great for working off the grid or for that extra help over heavier weight material.
OPTIONAL 1/4" WELTING FEET SET
Leave it to the folks at Reliable to come up with a full size 1/4" welting feet set for the Barracuda 2000U-33.
MEET THE BARRACUDA
The Barracuda zig-zag and straight stitch portable walking-foot machine is remarkably versatile. Designed for boat owners, hobbyists, and small businesses, the Barracuda is ideal for medium- to heavy-weight sewing jobs.
SMALL SIZE, BIG PERFORMANCE
With a stitch quality comparable to an industrial machine, there’s no job too big for the Barracuda. With top and bottom feeding, it produces a perfect, even stitch, even when sewing over challenging materials.
10-POINT QUALITY CHECK
Before each Barracuda leaves our factory it goes through a thorough 10-point quality control procedure with a master technician to ensure that it meets or exceeds our quality assurance guidelines.
• Stitch width (0-5mm) adjustment lever
• Up to 4 stitches per inch
• Sews Sunguard UVR Bonded Polyester thread and up to #92 nylon
• Sews up to #138 nylon thread (upon request only)
• Up to 12 mm foot clearance (upon request only)
• Toothed belts and pulleys to prevent slippage
• Type 135 x 17 needles
• All-metal construction
• Weight: 34 Lb
• Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
In-depth look at our roots, innovations, and helpful links. Learn More +
* Free Shipping - Offer applicable to orders placed online and at retail pricing only; applicable to shipping address within the continental USA and Canadian provinces only. (Does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico in the US; Nunavut and the Territories.)